Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2007/01/03 10:37:50 UTC

How do I declare a POJO generator?

<bean name="org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/partners"
class="xxx.mobileapi.generation.PartnerGenerator">
  <property name="syncDataProvider" ref="partnerService"/>
</bean>

Is this enough? I probably need to make it protype scope right?

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.

Re: How do I declare a POJO generator?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Leszek Gawron schrieb:
> <bean name="org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator/partners"
> class="xxx.mobileapi.generation.PartnerGenerator">
>   <property name="syncDataProvider" ref="partnerService"/>
> </bean>
>
> Is this enough? I probably need to make it protype scope right?

Yes, this is enough and yes, scope prototype should be added.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de