Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 17:27:19 UTC

Branch merge complete --> Trunk test failure

I merged the branch stuff for shared and core.  Unfortunately the unit
test related to the TCK is still failing.

@ Mario: Can you look at this again?  (I don't think we ever
successfully tested in the trunk.)

Sean

Re: Branch merge complete --> Trunk test failure

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Problem resolved.  The shared pom was accidentally referring to an
incorrect version.  Everything seems to be ok now.

Sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.