Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Marcos Roriz <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 07:13:34 UTC

Libpng

Hello guys,

I coudn't get Harmony to compile with libpng 1.4. Basically some functions /
constants were depreceated. This affect the png_infopp_NULL which are in a
file from awt and imageio modules. I attached a patch on jira to fix this. I
wonder if there is other components that use libpng, so maybe we need to
checkout for others depreceated functions.

Jira bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6491
Summary of changes from libpng 1.2 to 1.4:
http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/src/libpng-1.2.x-to-1.4.x-summary.txt

Regards,
Marcos
--
Marcos Roriz
Bacharelando em Ciência da Computação

E-mail: marcosrorizinf@gmail.com
Home Page:http://marcosroriz.wordpress.com

Re: Libpng

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marcos.

I see Mark has already applied the patch.  Please check it fixes the issue.

Regards,
Tim