Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/03/09 10:43:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Hello, Pulsar community:

The cherry-pick of 2.9.5 is primarily completed.
Contains 80 PRs [0].
If you have some PRs that must be included in release-2.9.5, you can reply
to me in the email.
I will wait for these PRs to be completed before releasing 2.9.5.

Thanks,
Cong

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.5+label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.9+