Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by dharmendra3 <pe...@dteenergy.com> on 2007/06/02 18:21:57 UTC

schema imports in wsdl

Iam importing a schema in my wsdl,but when i deploy the same it fails with a
message that it is not able to find the .xsd file(file not found exception)
under the root location (domain root from where i start the weblogic).
XSD file is available in the aar file,but its not picking the from there.

Does axis2 (wsdl4j)support schema imports?.

i am using axis2 1.1.1, also tried axis2 1.2.

Re: schema imports in wsdl

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I would suggest following the examples for constructing URI
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/net/URI.html

so lets say we have
file:///calendar

we know file specification
: is the separator
//   authority~listing the file's owner
/calendar is the path (assumes start at root)

On windows systems where the path is greater than 8 bytes long then one
should use
the 'shortened name'
g. C:\Program Files becomes /PROGRA~1

Does this help?
Martin

Posted by dharmendra3 <pe...@dteenergy.com>.

Re: schema imports in wsdl

Posted by dharmendra3 <pe...@dteenergy.com>.
i have attached my .aar file

dharmendra3 wrote:

> Iam importing a schema in my wsdl,but when i deploy the same it fails with
> a message that it is not able to find the .xsd file(file not found
> exception) under the root location (domain root from where i start the
> weblogic).
> XSD file is available in the aar file,but its not picking the from there.
>
> Does axis2 (wsdl4j)support schema imports?.
>

> i am using axis2 1.1.1, also tried axis2 1.2.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10934136/MeterManagementService.aar
MeterManagementService.aar