Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2003/06/20 13:36:31 UTC

svn diff on Win32 uses LF instead of CRLF

Hi !

I have a problem which I do not remember having had before.  On Win2K SP3
using SVN 0.24.2 (r6284), svn diff outputs LF as line termination
characters.  Is this new ?  Or have I not seen this before as I was using
Wordpad instead of Notepad ?

Thanks,
François
--
  Francois Beausoleil
  Developer of Java Gui Builder

Re: svn diff on Win32 uses LF instead of CRLF

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
"Francois Beausoleil" <fb...@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Hi !
>
> I have a problem which I do not remember having had before.  On Win2K SP3
> using SVN 0.24.2 (r6284), svn diff outputs LF as line termination
> characters.  Is this new ?  Or have I not seen this before as I was using
> Wordpad instead of Notepad ?

This is a known issues that's been around since we switched to the
internal diff library.  And yes, I think using Wordpad would hide the
problem from you.