Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Davin <ya...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 13:36:46 UTC

site.xml absolute href are replaced by relative path.

Hi, all

There is a behavior of maven that I don't understand.
If I put a non relative href for menu item of the site.xml file, like this :
<menu name="test-menu">
      <item name="Fractal Homepage" href="http://test-url.com/" />
</menu>

I don't know why, when I generate the site (mvn site),
the href is replaced by the relative path "../../../".

Is it possible, and if yes how can I put external item with external href
in the menu section and display it correcly on the pages generated
during the mvn site phase ?

(ps: I don't want to use the site:stage)

Thanks.

Yann

Re: site.xml absolute href are replaced by relative path.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Maybe related to faq #2:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/faq.html ?

HTH,