Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com> on 2014/05/14 13:50:51 UTC

Jira Permissions

Hi all,

I've come back from holiday and I can't seem to assign a ticket to myself. I
see that there were issues with the mailing list, is this related?

Could someone allow me permission again to assign tickets to myself?

Many thanks,

Alex

Alex Hitchins
------------------------------
E: alex@alexhitchins.com
W: alexhitchins.com
M: 07788 423 969
T: 01892 523 587

RE: Jira Permissions

Posted by Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com>.
Same here. I had permissions to assign tickets earlier. I no longer can. Not sure if it is intended.

Thanks,
RamG

Re: Jira Permissions

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.