Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/03/09 20:03:23 UTC

Correctly classifying UserALE.js issues

Hi Folks,
In a bid to correctly classify UserALE.js issues [0], can I kindly ask
everyone to go in and resolve any issues which have been completed?
Additionally, please then close these issues off.
Thank you
Lewis

[0]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENSSOFT-286?jql=project%20%3D%20SENSSOFT%20AND%20component%20%3D%20UserALE.js

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

RE: Correctly classifying UserALE.js issues

Posted by "Poore, Joshua C." <jp...@draper.com>.
Copy.

In a bid to correctly classify UserALE.js issues [0], can I kindly ask everyone to go in and resolve any issues which have been completed?
Additionally, please then close these issues off.
Thank you
Lewis

[0]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENSSOFT-286?jql=project%20%3D%20SENSSOFT%20AND%20component%20%3D%20UserALE.js

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc
 Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.