Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org> on 2007/01/03 02:05:18 UTC

Changes to CForms in trunk

Hi All

As you may have seen from my previous message, I have ripped the
bejebus out of CForms over the holidays and just committed the changes.

I have the changes all tested and running in BRANCH_2.1.X, but have
not/cannot test in trunk (umm, are samples working yet?).

My understanding is that the forms block is shared between 2.1.X and
2.2, so no problem there (I hope).
But 2.1.X uses the dojo in lib/optional/dojo-[date].jar and trunk
uses blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-impl/src/main/resources/org/
apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/dojo-[version]-[profile].zip, which must
have been expanded and built into the jar by building the package.

Does this sound right?
Or is there more to do to support this change in trunk ?

thanks

regards Jeremy

Re: Changes to CForms in trunk

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org>.
On 3 Jan 2007, at 06:08, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>> Hi All
>> As you may have seen from my previous message, I have ripped the
>> bejebus out of CForms over the holidays and just committed the
>> changes.
>> I have the changes all tested and running in BRANCH_2.1.X, but
>> have not/cannot test in trunk (umm, are samples working yet?).
>> My understanding is that the forms block is shared between 2.1.X
>> and 2.2, so no problem there (I hope).
>> But 2.1.X uses the dojo in lib/optional/dojo-[date].jar and trunk
>> uses blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-impl/src/main/resources/org/
>> apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/dojo-[version]-[profile].zip, which
>> must have been expanded and built into the jar by building the
>> package.
>> Does this sound right?
>> Or is there more to do to support this change in trunk ?
>
> IIRC that's all. After providing an initial documentation for 2.2,
> working on the release of some blocks will be the next item on my
> todo list. CForms and Ajax will definitly be part of this list of
> blocks. Expect some feedback from me then!

Thanks Reinhard

Re: Changes to CForms in trunk

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc