Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/22 19:04:59 UTC

Need help with new project versus eclipse

What do I have to add or subtract to deal with this?

Project 'cxf-rt-javascript' is missing required source folder:
'target/maven-shared-archive-resources'
cxf-rt-javascript         Build path       1193064969763          0

Re: Need help with new project versus eclipse

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Usually just a "mvn install -Pfastinstall" and then a "refresh" in
eclipse will fix that.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp