Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com> on 2011/02/17 18:45:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.1.4 release is available at:

     http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.1.4/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/2.1.4/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
24b35ff1a8753f0c2b42f5c5621b94e4204e7373.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-020/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

Here's my +1.

--
Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

Posted by Sébastien Launay <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

- checksums [OK]
- signature [OK]
- license, notice, header and readme files [OK*]
- maven build with Ubuntu Lucid /
    Sun Java 1.6.0_20-b02 [OK]
- jackrabbit-webapp with Ubuntu Lucid /
    Sun Java 1.6.0_20-b02 / Jetty 6.1.24 [OK]
- jackrabbit-standalone with Ubuntu Lucid /
    Sun Java 1.6.0_20-b02 [OK]

* there was still some "Copyright 2010" in NOTICE.txt and
README.txt. I fixed it in 2.1 branch for future 2.1.x releases.

As usual, I tested the sources, the war and the standalone packages.

--
Sébastien Launay

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
On 17.02.11 19:18, "HELIO PICCINATTO" <pi...@ibest.com.br> wrote:
>Sorry by use this address, but, I am trying to post a doubt in the
>nabble and it seems to be changed to another url, and I can not get it.

Also, this is a question for the users list and should have a separate
thread.

>I need to get the results of nodes, by xpath, located between a certain
>number of levels bellow a path informed, something like:
>
>/jcr:root/A//element(*,nt:file)
>
>and the filter could get the itens until the level in (let me think it is
>3 levels in this case)
>/A/B/C
>/A/D
>/A/E/F
>/A/E/G
>
>and not get the itens in, for example:
>/A/B/C/H

This is not possible with Xpath (afaik), but I think it is faster by
traversing the nodes anyway. The TraversingItemVisitor of the JCR API will
help:

http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/util/TraversingI
temVisitor.Default.html

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4

Posted by HELIO PICCINATTO <pi...@ibest.com.br>.
Hi there;

Sorry by use this address, but, I am trying to post a doubt in the nabble
and it seems to be changed to another url, and I can not get it.
I have a doubt in xpath, in version 1.4.x of jackrabbit:

I need to get the results of nodes, by xpath, located between a certain
number of levels bellow a path informed, something like:

/jcr:root/A//element(*,nt:file)

and the filter could get the itens until the level in (let me think it is 3
levels in this case)
/A/B/C
/A/D
/A/E/F
/A/E/G

and not get the itens in, for example:
/A/B/C/H

Could you help me in this situation?

Sorry by any inconvenience, and thanks in advanced!