Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/17 21:51:06 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/samples/stylesheets sort-samples.xsl

On 17.03.2004 21:35, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

> cziegeler    2004/03/17 12:35:40
>
>   Modified:    src/webapp/samples sitemap.xmap
>   Added:       src/webapp/samples/stylesheets sort-samples.xsl
>   Log:
>   Sort the block samples - not the best solution but it works

>         <xsl:apply-templates select="group[@name='Back']"/>
>         <xsl:for-each select="group[not(@name='Back')]">

This is the "not best solution" part you had in mind I guess. What about
removing "Back" as samples group, what it is not, and therefore add this
into the "navigation" header?

Joerg

RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/samples/stylesheets sort-samples.xsl

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de] wrote:

> On 17.03.2004 21:35, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>
> > cziegeler    2004/03/17 12:35:40
> >
> >   Modified:    src/webapp/samples sitemap.xmap
> >   Added:       src/webapp/samples/stylesheets sort-samples.xsl
> >   Log:
> >   Sort the block samples - not the best solution but it works
>
> >         <xsl:apply-templates select="group[@name='Back']"/>
> >         <xsl:for-each select="group[not(@name='Back')]">
>
> This is the "not best solution" part you had in mind I guess.
> What about removing "Back" as samples group, what it is not,
> and therefore add this into the "navigation" header?

Yes, sounds good to me.

Carsten