Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Markus Holzem <ma...@holzem.de> on 2003/06/03 16:08:02 UTC

Struts 1.1 on z/OS with WebSphere Application Server 4.0

Does anyone have experiences with Struts running on an IBM mainframe?
I'm particularly interested in WebSphere 4.0 (z/OS, *not* z/Linux).

I've tried to find anything in the archive, but I only found
references on WebSphere running on Wintel, Linux or Solaris. Since
WebSphere on z/OS is only 99.9% compatible to the other platforms
I'm a bit anxious about giving it a try.

I'd be very much obliged, if anyone could give some hints for running
Struts 1.1 on this platform.

Markus

Re: Struts 1.1 on z/OS with WebSphere Application Server 4.0

Posted by Rob Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Markus Holzem wrote:

> Does anyone have experiences with Struts running on an IBM mainframe?
> I'm particularly interested in WebSphere 4.0 (z/OS, *not* z/Linux).
>
> I've tried to find anything in the archive, but I only found
> references on WebSphere running on Wintel, Linux or Solaris. Since
> WebSphere on z/OS is only 99.9% compatible to the other platforms
> I'm a bit anxious about giving it a try.
>
> I'd be very much obliged, if anyone could give some hints for running
> Struts 1.1 on this platform.
>
> Markus

Check out Buziilla, I know there was a bug report files against zOs for
the commons-fileupload, so there is atleast one other person who is
using it.

-Rob