Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by or...@msn.com on 2021/02/05 22:04:27 UTC

RE: Repository Organization - Tracking and Monkeys

Good idea,

The repository issues could be used for exactly that purpose, using tasks.  By
assigning the issue around, and by also using the issue comments to
coordinate.  (It is also possible to create issue templates.)

There is GitHub support for workflows and continuous integration.  Applying
that to documentation projects is unclear.