Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Tabish Imran <ve...@s20.ai> on 2020/04/25 14:33:26 UTC

Resources to get started

Hello,

I hope I’m sending this email in the right list.  I'm trying to get started with teaclave, I can't seem to find any examples to follow, all the example directories are empty and the 'my first function' file under docs seems to end at the build step, can someone point me at the right resources?

Hope everyone is safe and doing good,

Regards,
Tabish Imran
_ <>

Re: Resources to get started

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi Tabish,

Thank you so much!

Yes, the examples are still missing. As you can see, in recent days we
are gradually adding docs to the project
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/tree/master/docs). This
will include some design choices, threat model, getting started, how
to write functions, etc. However, it's not ready for now. You can
watch the project and I believe this will be done in these days.

Best,
Mingshen