Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Jordi Valverde <jo...@bcn.concatel.com> on 2003/12/02 21:06:37 UTC

mirror shutdown

Hi,

due the high load of this machine and the problems of the hard Disk I having.
I'll shutdown the mirror till I get a new machine for host it.

I can't decide about buying stuff in my company, and it seems that will be
two months or so.

I want to give a good service and with this state I can't do it
Please erase my mirror entry. I will send a mail when will be online again.

Thank you

see you soon.

Re: mirror shutdown

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.