Posted to gsod2019@cassandra.apache.org by Ash Tiwari <b5...@iiit-bh.ac.in> on 2019/05/15 04:30:54 UTC

GSoD 2019

Sir,
I am a second year student from IIIT Bhubaneswar, and am interested in
working with you on the Cassandra Operator's Handbook, as I do have
experience in that field, and have been reviewing Open Source Code for more
than a year now.
It'd really help if you guide me towards the steps I have to take now so as
to work with Cassandra Apache in getting results.
Thank you.
Ashutosh Tiwari

Re: GSoD 2019

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Thank you for your interest. We are an open source project so you can contribute any time. However, under the GSoD program, I believe you must submit an application with Google for consideration. Please see the various phases here: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide

Thanks,

Dinesh