Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Bill Stackhouse <bi...@verizon.net> on 2010/03/05 22:42:20 UTC

Print coments at end

With POI 3.6 (and 3.0) it appears the only option in HSSFPrintSetup for
printing comments in is print none or as displayed. Is there a way to
select print at end? setNotes(boolean) only selects none or as displayed.

Thanks
Bill

Re: Print coments at end

Posted by MSB <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Do not accept this as the final word on the issue please Bill, but I do not
think that it is possible to print comments at the end using the API.

If it were me, I would try to create a template file - using Excel - where
this option was already selected. Next, I would open that file using POI and
populate it with data; typically, POI will preserve settings in the file and
so it should pass the print comments at the end option through to the
completed workbook.

Yours

Mark B