Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by ALBERTO MARTINEZ <al...@infinitysystem.es> on 2008/04/09 12:05:49 UTC

Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard

Hello again,

My JSPWiki is working fine. Also, when creating or editing a page, using the "Attachments" tab, I can upload any files without problems. It works great and fast. But when editing a page with the WYSIWYG editor (WikiWizard), I see some problems:

-I click on "Edit" to edit a page. Then opens the WikiWizard.
-Then, I click on the clip icon to open the attachments tab on the right.
-In this tab, there is a button called "Attach File". I click on it and a popup opens to search for the file I want to upload (this works fine).
-When I find it and clic on "OK", a popup tells me the following message: "Error attaching file: Chuck Norris.txt.
-The most strange thing is that, if I finish editing the page, in the Attachment tab, the file has been correctly uploaded. I can open it and check that has been correctly uploaded.

I'm using JSPWiki version 2.6.1 and Firefox 2.0.0.13 in Windows XP (both, the server and the clients are in Windows XP).

Thank you very much,
Alberto

Re: Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Hi!

The problem is that nobody is maintaining WikiWizard anymore, so it's
entirely possible that it does not work...  We are going to remove it
from the core distro in 2.8 and make it a separate download, hoping
that someone starts maintaining it.

/Janne

Posted by new2Jaas <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alberto,