Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tomek Rękawek <to...@cognifide.com> on 2015/02/07 00:12:43 UTC

versioning features

Hi all,

two weeks ago I created three pull requests, related to issues SLING-848
and SLING-4318. They all are related to JCR versioning support in the Sling
RESTful API. One of them was already merged [1] - it's the servlet that
displays list of the versions for a given resource.

Two remaining patches are:

* a POST servlet operation restoring a version from the past [2]
* a resource resolver improvement for support of the semicolon separated
parameters (;v=1.0) and JCR resource provider extension that uses v
parameter to provide a given version. As a result one can add parameter
like ;v='1.0' to the resource URI and get appropriate version of the node
[3].

More information can be found in my comments to SLING-4318 and SLING-848.

I'd like to know if some of you need more time to review and discuss the
solution and implementation or can I use my new commiter power to merge
them right away.

Best regards,
Tomek

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling/pull/58