Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Szu-Yu Lo <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/31 17:08:42 UTC

Jira permission to assign myself

Hi,

I am new to geode and would love to contributed  to geode. I am not able to
assigned myself. It would be greatly appreciated, if I could have
permission to assign an issue to myself.

Regards,
Szu-Yu Lo

Re: Jira permission to assign myself

Posted by Joris Melchior <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Dan!

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Joris,

Posted by Joris Melchior <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Welcome Szu-Yu Lo!  Please reach out if you have any questions :-)

Anthony

Posted by Szu-Yu Lo <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.