Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Praveen Peddi <pp...@contextmedia.com> on 2005/01/31 16:27:30 UTC

Using URL Rewriting on the client side

Hello all,
I am using the generated stubs (generated by wsdl2java) on the client side. I need to use URL rewriting which mean I have to append the ";jsessionid={session id}" to the service URL. I looked at the generated API but could not figure out a way to do tis. I was using Axis Call object previously and that worked just fine. But now since the generated code doesn't give access to SOAP stuff, I want to just overwrite the URL and work with it.

Thanks
Praveen

Praveen Peddi
Sr Software Engg, Context Media, Inc.
email:ppeddi@contextmedia.com
Tel:  401.854.3475
Fax:  401.861.3596
web: http://www.contextmedia.com
Context Media- "The Leader in Enterprise Content Integration"