Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/06/10 08:51:52 UTC

New test milestone: 4.1.4

Since the nightly builds for Tomcat 4 are broken, I've packaged and
uploaded a new test milestone, which includes the latest changes to
Jasper 2.
See the release notes for the list of changes over 4.1.3.

Downloads:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.4/

Release notes:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.4/RELEASE-NOTES

Remy

Re: New test milestone: 4.1.4

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
peter lin wrote:
> I ran a quick test of 4.1.4 with JSTL tags and I am getting an exception
> with import tag.

> An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null
>
> Generated servlet error:
> C:\tomcat414\work\Standalone\localhost\_\body$jsp.java:115: unreported
> exception java.lang.Throwable; must be caught or declared to be thrown
>           _jspx_th_c_import_0.doCatch(_jspx_exception);
>                              ^
> C:\tomcat414\work\Standalone\localhost\_\body$jsp.java:148: unreported
> exception java.lang.Throwable; must be caught or declared to be thrown
>           _jspx_th_c_import_1.doCatch(_jspx_exception);
>                              ^
> 2 errors
>

> I can send the test pages directly to remy or kin-man if you guys want
> it. the pages work fine with Tomcat 4.0.3

If the exception doesn't happen with the JSTL examples webapp, then you
can send the page (otherwise, it's easy enough to reproduce).

Remy

Re: New test milestone: 4.1.4

Posted by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com>.
I ran a quick test of 4.1.4 with JSTL tags and I am getting an exception
with import tag.

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
C:\tomcat414\work\Standalone\localhost\_\body$jsp.java:115: unreported
exception java.lang.Throwable; must be caught or declared to be thrown
          _jspx_th_c_import_0.doCatch(_jspx_exception);
                             ^
C:\tomcat414\work\Standalone\localhost\_\body$jsp.java:148: unreported
exception java.lang.Throwable; must be caught or declared to be thrown
          _jspx_th_c_import_1.doCatch(_jspx_exception);
                             ^
2 errors

I can send the test pages directly to remy or kin-man if you guys want
it. the pages work fine with Tomcat 4.0.3

peter