Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/11 14:20:05 UTC

Significance of SequenceId field

Hi,

What is the significance of SequenceId field in the database ??
Like we use 1,2,5 and other values for sequence field.
For example see in the Catalog --> Store --> OFBiz E-Commerce Store [9000]
-- > Promos

--
Regards
Alex D. Fleming

Re: Significance of SequenceId field

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
if multiple records have the same sequenceId then a
sort of those will be returned as a group ie

blue = 2
black = 1
pink = 3
brown = 1