Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/25 21:21:48 UTC

Little trouble with IIS 5 and Tomacat 4.0.4

I followed this web site to integrate IIS with Tomact:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/#2

It works fine in the examples folder as how he has it in the test.  But I don't
want that to be the only folder in fact I don't want that folder at all to be
used through IIS.  I would like the ROOT folder to be used.  It seems based on
his suggestions on how to get Tomcat and IIS to work together I need to make
only one change and that is in:

C:\Program Files\Apache Tomacat 4.0\conf\ntiis\uriworkermap.properties and that
is this:

/examples=$(default.worker)
/examples/*=$(default.worker)
/ROOT=$(default.worker)
/ROOT/*=$(default.worker)

But that didn't work.

Any ideas how I get the ROOT folder to be used by IIS?

Right now I get the correct output if I put in http://localhost/examples

but if I try http://localhost/ROOT I get a Tomacat Error that nothing can be
found here.

--