Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/17 07:42:05 UTC

[Q] - Verifying sample name - esb-php-nested-with-esb-php-nested-with-mysql-php-app

Hi Devs,

Need your help in clarifying a very minor detail ,as am documenting the
samples.

In the samples folder under the applications folder there is folder named "
*esb-php-nested-with-esb-php-nested-with-mysql-php-app*".  Is this a
mistake or was this done intentionally to bring out some meaning on the dev
end (same name is given as the application ID)? Shouldn't  it be named as "
*esb-php-nested-with-mysql-php-app*" .

Created a JIRA to track this [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1336

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer
LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=112227277&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
Mob: 0779966739

WSO2 Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Re: [Q] - Verifying sample name - esb-php-nested-with-esb-php-nested-with-mysql-php-app

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bringing up this thread again, is this application a real world scenario?
> I had a look at the application json, and its seems just randomly nested to
> create a complex app. Shall we modify this application to suit a more
> practical scenario/ simple remove it?

Better if we modify to a practical scenario.

--
*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.