Posted to common-issues@hadoop.apache.org by Manish Yadav <ma...@orkash.com> on 2011/03/22 13:04:29 UTC

Hadoop pipes

Hi every body out there
I use wordcount.cpp code in hadoop, in the code of wordcount.cpp in map
function  i just add too extra line add two lines system("clear"); and
cout<<"hello world"; just for experimentation purpose.
now the code  is complied successfully ,but when i run it it create
problems  . It does not produce the desires result.
In my out put i does not found "hello world"or not the screen of my
system being cleared why it is so? why these statement are  not
executing(running)?
  what should I do to get my desired result? where  I should  put these
two line in the code so that they can be executed ?

  I put them in main function too but they are not still responding,
Please tell me what should  I do to use these two statement ?