Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Volker Denneberg <v....@gevabs.de> on 2007/05/29 11:16:10 UTC

AW: how to prevent the xerces from accessing the network in case ofcustom entity resolution

Hi,

I am not too shure about it but you may replace the default net accessor object with your own one that doesnt care about networking:

XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize();  // always
XMLPlatformUtils::fgNetAccessor = new myDummyNetAccessor( ); // in your case

where myDummyNetAccessor is your derivative from XMLNetAccessor. But i think you definitivly need need net access because schemas.xmlsoap.org looks like an URL. Be hure to switch off schema validation if the schema definition is located locally

Regards Volker