Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jitender Maurya <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 09:39:25 UTC

help Required

Hi,

I am not getting that how i can use OfBiz Framework and which kind of
application we can develop with this framework.
is PHP or any scripting language  is required for that to develop the
application.

I am working in a shopping cart project.which is same as : ebay

Can u please suggest that. ur inputs are required.

Wating for reply
Regards,
Jitender Maurya

Re: help Required

Posted by to...@gmail.com.
PHP scripting language is not required.OFBiz uses Groovy and
BeanShell(deprecated) scripting language.

Here are the links :

Groovy : http://groovy.codehaus.org/

BeanShell : http://www.beanshell.org/

--