Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Thouraya TH <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/21 14:56:11 UTC

Gossip Protocol

Hi all;

Please, where can i find what are the details saved by gossip protocol ?

Is it possible to add other informations to informations exchanged between
nodes using gossip protcol  ?

Thank you so much.
Kind regards.

Re: Gossip Protocol

Posted by Thouraya TH <th...@gmail.com>.
Can you give me more details please ?
Thanks a lot.

Re: Gossip Protocol

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.

Re: Gossip Protocol

Posted by Thouraya TH <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: Gossip Protocol

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.

RE: Gossip Protocol

Posted by Amit Singh F <am...@ericsson.com>.
Hello,

To get detailed description/Architecture of Gossip protocol please check the below link :

https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ArchitectureGossip

Also you can try nodetool gossipinfo command , output of this will guide you on details saved by gossip.

Regards
Amit Singh