Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by abhishek anand <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/18 14:08:24 UTC

Java heap space error

Hello all,

I am using JMeter for doing performance testing of my web application. Tests
run fine for all types of load, however, I get below error message when I
try to open any listener for high load (more than 100)-

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
space

Result file size is normally 1200-1300KB.

I have change the setting for HEAP size to 1024M from default value of 128M
(As I remember)

HEAP="-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m"

Setting for NewSize is -

NEW="-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m"

Any idea on how can I resolve this error?

Thanks

Abhishek

Re: Java heap space error

Posted by abhishek anand <ab...@gmail.com>.