Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/09 21:59:28 UTC

[wicket-374] Allow disable "autoEnable" for wicket:links

Guys, this feature would really be appreciate in the next release (1.3final).

I was thinking of adding a property in MarkupSettings, and check that from
the referred class in the issue. But as Eelco said, this would implied as a
global setting, and of course, wicket-375 would probably be an issue asking
to allow this setting per page... :)

Is there wicket tags with attributes? <wicket:link auto="false"> sounds
nice... Or maybe in Java, something in the wicket.WebMarkupContainer class.

What do you guys think?

Cheers!
--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.

Re: [wicket-374] Allow disable "autoEnable" for wicket:links

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Guys, is it possible to apply this patch before 1.3 goes out? :D

Cheers

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.