Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/25 06:09:55 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-browser@5 & cordova-serve@2

Please review and vote on this 5.0.0 cordova-browser Release & 2.0.0
cordova-serve Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13214

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-13214

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-browser: 5.0.0 (7b47c78173)
    cordova-serve: 2.0.0 (4ad258947c)

Note that you can test it out via:

1) pull the latest cordova-browser down locally
2) update cordova-browser package.json `cordova-serve` dependency to:
   "cordova-serve": "https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve.git#2.0.0"
3) add your local cordova-browser
    cordova platform add ../cordova-browser

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

Re: [VOTE] cordova-browser@5 & cordova-serve@2

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I'm cancelling this vote thread. Ended up including one more PR in
cordova-browser [1] for this release. Sending out a new vote now

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser/pull/42