Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/17 10:11:00 UTC

Failing to deploy BPEL process

I have a slightly modified Ping-Pong process [1] and the Ping one it's
failing to get deployed in the ODE server. The problem looks like
happening during Hydratation, right after it tries to register a
OExpressionLanguage to the ExpressionLanguageRuntimeRegistry.

Below is the stack trace info :

Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Deployment
failed within the engine.
	at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:291)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.EmbeddedODEServer.deploy(EmbeddedODEServer.java:214)
	... 19 more
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.doHydrate(BpelProcess.java:715)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.access$100(BpelProcess.java:654)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch$2.run(BpelProcess.java:666)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.NStateLatch.latch(NStateLatch.java:89)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.hydrate(BpelProcess.java:547)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.register(BpelServerImpl.java:277)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.EmbeddedODEServer$1.onProcessStoreEvent(EmbeddedODEServer.java:171)
	at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireEvent(ProcessStoreImpl.java:501)
	at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:282)
	... 20 more

Any help is appreciated...

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/implementation-bpel/src/test/resources/ping/

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Failing to deploy BPEL process

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have tried to move the ping bpel process in question to use XPath
2.0 as it's expression language, but that made no difference to me...

   expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0">

Any other suggestion/ideas ? BTW, I'm using ODE 1.1.