Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Yaron Zakai <Ya...@identify.com> on 2006/01/26 10:59:04 UTC

Next release & JDK 1.5 support

Hi,

I understand that you are working on releasing a bug fix release. Will
this release add JDK 1.5 support?

If not, what is the effort that is needed to support JDK 1.5?

There is a possibility that I can help with JDK 1.5 - but I need to know
the effort involved in doing this.

Thanks, Yaron.

Re: Next release & JDK 1.5 support

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@apache.org>.
the bug fix release will not have 1.5 code hooked up. Some initial
annotation work was done, but it is currently not hooked up, as it would
change interfaces that are relied on by client code. This is beyond a bug
fix release.

Help is always welcome :)

--dave