Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Šimon Podlipský <si...@podlipsky.net> on 2021/02/07 09:31:43 UTC

Re: Arrow in PHP

Hello, do you see it would be feasible to have Arrow implemented for PHP as
well? I might be able to help, do you have a brief estimate how much time
it might take while taking into account implementation for other languages?
Days, Weeks or months?

Thanks.

Best!
Simon Podlipsky

Re: Arrow in PHP

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,
I'm not an expert in PHP but I would imagine your best bet would be to wrap
the C++ implementation (either directly if this is possible) or via the
GObject bindings.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good estimate for how long this would take.

Cheers,
Micah