Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/09/30 08:13:01 UTC

OFBiz REST session

Hi All

We will be holding an introductory session on *ofbiz-rest-impl* plugin @ 4
PM IST, 10:30 AM GMT. Agenda for the same is as follows -

1. Introduction to ofbiz-rest-impl 2. Technology stack used 3. Q&A session

Here's the meet URL for everybody's reference :
https://meet.google.com/mjt-rich-suo . Please do join.

Best Regards,
Girish

Re: OFBiz REST session

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Carsten,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client.

Also, it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as
long as you have not subscribed.

--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma