Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/03/08 13:59:45 UTC

AW: AW: [FALCON] Compiling Falcon with Maven

Ok ... so I had some time to continue on the Maven-thing.
for now I updated the Maven build to use the FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variable.
With this I am now down to 0 Errors in the Unit-Tests and 32 Errors in the Integration tests. The integration tests errors seem to be related to paths being assembled based upon the old environment variables form the Ant built ... I think I should manage to minimize these problems ... fingers crossed.

Chris

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... further investigation made me realize, that it's actually just the SDKSWCTests that's failing.
This test tries to compile the individual projects of the original Flex SDK using falcon.

I do understand that this might be a good test, but it does create quite a big dependency. I think it would be a good idea to move that into a separate integration test-module.

Besides this one test, now all tests are green :-)
It turned out that the problem with the resource-bundles was related to the unit-tests being hard-coded to include the en_US resource bundles. My system is set to "de_DE" so the compiler wanted to find de_DE resources. I added a local argument to the argline to force it to use en_US on every system. Not it works. I think this also fixes my problems I had with failling tests in the Ant build that you (Alex) couldn't reproduce :-)

Chris