Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2012/06/08 05:07:22 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 8

Sorry for the late notice. I will not be able to attend this week.

If you want to hold the meeting, those who know the conference host
password, it has been changed. s/122/133.

See you next week.

Craig

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 8

Posted by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net>.
I can't make the meeting. Here's an update on conversion of the spec
from FrameMaker to OpenOffice:

Using mif2go, I have converted to rtf. As recommended by mif2go, I have
converted the rtf to .docx format using Word. It looks good in Word, as
far as I have been able to tell. Some chapters do not look good when the
docx file is opened in OpenOffice; most look fine. Opening the rtf
directly in OpenOffice gives very poor results.

Next step is to split the document into separate files per chapter and
create a master document. My first attempt didn't work so well, but I
will try again.

-- Michelle