Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2021/05/23 10:30:33 UTC

Pull merge process?

I created a pull request.  Andy reviewed and approved it.  Am i responsible
for performing the merge or is that required to be done by a 3rd party?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: Pull merge process?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
You can merge it.

Feel free to squash the 5 commits locally, force push, then do the merge
to consolidate the other commits into one + the merge commit.

Typically, on the codebase, we use "merge" and have a merge commit,
rather than have GH do squash.

     Andy