Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michael Prieß <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2013/02/04 10:14:59 UTC

Deploy into deployment directory

Hi,

is it possible to choose a deployment directory with the install command?

What I miss is something like:

install mvn:com.foo/my-route/1.8.3/xml $KARAF_DEPLOY

I like it to have all routes in the deployment directory.

Regards,

Michael

Re: Deploy into deployment directory

Posted by Michael Prieß <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Achim,

I thought the fetched bundles from a repository are stored in
karaf_home/data. Is the internal repository are located in /data?

If I like to extend the deployment are this parts in pax url?

Regards,

Michael

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Michael,