Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 20:00:27 UTC

qunit total tests

Is there a way for the mobile-spec autotests (qunit) to report the
full number of possible tests as oppose to executed tests when it
reports its "# tests of # passed" message at the top when it
completes.

I would like to have a more trackable number of failures between OS
versions/platforms.  For instance on BB, this is what I get on various
OS versions:

    OS 5            697 of 736
    OS 6            760 of 776
    OS 6 device  762 of 789
    OS 7            710 of 735
    OS 7.1         727 of 748

To me it seems like the total number of tests should be constant
whether they are executed or not.

Re: qunit total tests

Posted by gt...@gmail.com.
Challenge accepted!