Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Livni, Dana" <da...@intel.com> on 2014/04/01 08:17:12 UTC

advanced training or implementation assistance

I have some experience with writing applications using spark.
I have also started to use YourKit to tried and profile my app, and tried to detect performance issues.

But I'm not sure if I'm implementing the best practices or how to preform advanced profiling of the code.

I'm  looking for a reference to a company/individual that can provide advanced training  or give services of implementation assistance/code review/performance improvement.

Thanks Dana.

Intel Electronics Ltd.