Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Wei Yan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/19 13:10:46 UTC

Can you create an apache jira account for me? Thanks very much!

When I tried to sign up through this site:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
I got an error message:"Sorry, you can't sign up to this Jira site at the
moment as it's private."
and I got a suggestion:"If you think you should be able to sign up then you
should let the Jira administrator know".
So I think I need some help.

Re: Can you create an apache jira account for me? Thanks very much!

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I can help offline. Send me your preferred JIRA user name.