Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/18 16:39:26 UTC

credit card payment setup

Hi all,

I want to setup credit card payment in the ecommerce site. I can see
multiple payment methods taken care by Ofbiz, but want to know which best.
I have seen in the docs that Cybersource is the best. Was it tried by
anybody. what it would takes me to setup credit card payments through
cybersource or any other payment method in ofbiz (subscription, ofbiz
development, ofbiz configuration ...)?

Regards.
Amine

Re: credit card payment setup

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Amine,

I'm trying to implement the Verisign payment gateway. Ofbiz has code for it already but I'm having a terrible problem with it. I'm picking my way through the code to try and figure it out and although I've posted a couple of notes on the ML, I'm afraid I'm getting a blank stare back. Once I figure it out and get it going, I'll post the configuration.

You might check with PayPal. They own the Verisign gateway and have a very inexpensive product.

Rick

Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi all,