Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by chris markiewicz <cm...@commnav.com> on 2001/02/27 14:59:13 UTC

close tag in html - SAX

hello.

i have an application that works properly using xalan1.  i converted to
xalan2 using sax and i noticed some irregularities.  it seems that a close
tag is appearing in the html and the browsers don't like it.

i am including the abbreviated problem here...

my xsl page includes the following lines:
<SCRIPT src="{/sbh/xslsheetbaseurl}/js/common.js"></SCRIPT>

i run it through SAX2SAX (sample program) and the resulting html includes
the following:

<SCRIPT src="http://cmarkiew.mars.dev.commnav.com:4003/js/common.js"/>

the browser does not like this.

i assume that this is happening because SAX2SAX is set to output xml.  how
do i tell it to output html?  or is my problem elsewhere?  note that i am
using a more or less unmodified version of SAX2SAX.

thanks
chris

RE: close tag in html - SAX

Posted by chris markiewicz <cm...@commnav.com>.