Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by tom yin <ec...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/21 23:36:38 UTC

url is Re: How to accept cookies in HttpClient.

Hello,

I've forgotten to tell you guys the url, which is:

https://lb32.resources.hewitt.com/sg1dgp9/tbiappt300/TbiaAuthPage?Submit=Log+On&clientId=09813&emClientId=&create=1095797686983&remoteServer=false&bp=false&sslActive=true&QATest=null&nodeId=EnterTheSitePage&u=1095797686983&wdw=YBRPrimary&JavaScriptEnabled=TRUE&lDt=1095797520203&ulDt=1095801760921&fn=GreetingPage&fWdw=YBRPrimary&isSSO=false&isYTR=false&%5EuniqueValue=1095797686985&%5EendOfForm=EOF

I can reach the login page by accessing this url in IE, but can not by httpClient. If any comments, I will appreciate it.

Thanks.
Tom

tom yin <ec...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi, All,

I got a problem when I try to go to a login page of a website. My code is like this:
GetMethod defaultpage = new GetMethod(link);
//defaultpage.setFollowRedirects(true);
defaultpage.setQueryString(nameValuePairs);
//defaultpage.setRequestBody(nameValuePairs);
client.executeMethod(defaultpage);
It's very simple, but I can not go to the login page expected, but redirected to an error page, which has the following information:

You've received this message for one of the following reasons:
The Enter the Site page is bookmarked or added to your favorites. If so, please delete that bookmark. You can bookmark the Welcome page instead.

Your browser doesn't support cookies, or you've set your browser to not accept cookies. Please use one of the recommended browsers or set your browser preferences to accept cookies. Contact your browser developer (for example, Microsoft or Netscape) if you need help setting your browser preferences.

Is this a cookies problem? If I reach the website by IE, no problem happens. Please help. Thanks.