Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/30 04:39:51 UTC

Moddel 1.9 plugin

Hi,

The Moodle 1.9 plugin don't run OM 2.0?

I have this error while create room in Moodle:

Error

wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found
(soapclient->response has contents of the response)
My WARNING [512] Cannot set undefined directive Core.NormalizeNewlines
to value on line 2077 in file /usr/share/moodle/lib/weblib.php
My WARNING [512] Base directory /var/lib/moodle/cache/htmlpurifier
does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath
My WARNING [512] Base directory /var/lib/moodle/cache/htmlpurifier
does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath
My WARNING [512] Cannot retrieve value of undefined directive
Core.NormalizeNewlines on line 266 in file
/usr/share/moodle/lib/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier/Lexer.php
My WARNING [512] Cannot retrieve value of undefined directive
Core.RemoveProcessingInstructions on line 303 in file
/usr/share/moodle/lib/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier/Lexer.php
My WARNING [512] Cannot retrieve value of undefined directive
Core.NormalizeNewlines on line 101 in file
/usr/share/moodle/lib/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier/Generator.php
Error

wsdl error: HTTP ERROR: Unsupported HTTP response status 404 Not Found
(soapclient->response has contents of the response)
Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module
Configuration

Re: Moddel 1.9 plugin

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Jaime,

the SOAP/REST parameters did not change between 1.9 and 2.0.
Old integrations should still work.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner