Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Devidas <de...@tcs.com> on 2013/03/08 07:37:41 UTC

About PDF box licence version

Hello,

We are trying to generate pdf using PDF box.However resolution of images
in the generated PDF is not clear.
Some kind of distortion or blur will appear on images in the pdf.
We have attached the document and image for reference.
Please let us know if  these issues will solved if we purchase licence
version of pdfbox .

Thanks & regards
    Devidas

Devidas karale
Assistant System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: devidas.karale@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
Business Solutions
Outsourcing

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: About PDF box licence version

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

first of all, please don't contact any of the developers directly. We prefer to
communicate using our mailing lists. [1]

Am 08.03.2013 10:32, schrieb Devidas:
> Hello,
>
> We have used free version of PDFBox. But in free version image resolution is not
> getting clear.
I guess there is a misunderstanding. There aren't different versions of PDFBox.

> So for demo purpose please send us any sample of PDFBox license having image in it.
PDFBox already provides two different examples on how to add an image to a pdf,
see ImageToPDF and AddImaggeToPDF as part of our cookbook [2]

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/mail-lists.html
[2] http://pdfbox.apache.org/userguide/cookbook.html

Re: About PDF box licence version

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.